Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) delivers a highly secure, highly available, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents.UCCX proposes an integrated, comprehensive, contact center solution intended for both formal and informal contact centers in midmarket, enterprise branch,and corporate departments.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to –
• Appreciate the Call Center to Customer Collaboration evolution
• Understand the Cisco Customer Collaboration Portfolio
• Create and detecting UCCX Opportunities
• Building and present the Cisco Value proposition
• Give and Executive pitch
Cisco partner account managers responsible for selling Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCCX) and IP based telephony
Basic knowledge of the underlying concepts & technologies of generic IP-‐based unified communications solutions.
Module 1 – Call Center to Customer Collaboration (Problem)
• Market Trends in Contact center
• Current Business Challenges –Exercise
• Why is Customer Engagement important?
• What does Cisco Customer Collaboration mean?
• Cisco UK&I market share and opportunity
• Competitive landscape
Module 2 – Cisco Customer Collaboration Portfolio (Solution)
• Cisco Customer Collaboration solutions overview
• Understanding BE6K and the value of the UCCX application
• Unified Contact Center Express Components & Terminology
• Deployment models
• What’s new in Version 10 and Unique Advantages of UCCX
• Additional Contact center components e.g. Multichannel, CRM, WFM, Call Rec etc
• Exercise and recap on UCCX Benefits
Module 3 – Creating and Detecting the Opportunity (How)
• Compelling reasons sell to different departments -‐ Linking Initiatives and Stakeholders
• Qualification and Discovery techniques for Contact Center – one page qualification questions - Exercise
• Contact Center solution selling
• Business drivers Vs Technical drivers specific to Contact center - Exercise
Module 4 – Building the Cisco Value proposition (Present)
• Explain a customer scenario and break into groups
• Use the learning’s from module 2&3 to build and present a solution
• Linking Cisco Solutions to Business Objectives to Business Outcomes
• Leveraging tools and resources e.g. Gartner
• Licensing and CCX bundles
• Design to Win – Use case Understanding a basic BOM
Module 5 – Executive Experience (Win)
To book this course please contact Leanne Heaven on 01285 647 041,or email email@example.com.
• What is Cisco’s USP versus the competition demo
• DCloud Overview