With the evolution of our market moving towards Cloud, business models are changing and the lines between CapEx and OpEx are becoming blurred for customers. This creates an excellent opportunity for sales professionals to sell Cisco Collaboration Solutions to the Line of Business Owner.
This course provides Partner Sales and Pre Sales people with the knowledge and skills to help them sell Cisco Collaboration Solutions using a Business Outcomes discussion and engagement.
Prerequisites & Audience
– Partner Sales, Partner Account Managers, Partner Executives & Management, Distribution Account Managers, and Partner Commercial pre-sales.
– A basic understanding of Collaboration and business is desirable.
At the end of this training course you will understand how to Sell Annuity solutions to the Line of Business in a business led discussion by:
– Understanding the market opportunity for Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solutions
– Understanding the major applications for Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solutions
– Identifying stakeholders and budget holders for Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solutions
– Understanding the ecosystem for Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solution projects
– Understanding how to find Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solution prospects
– Develop a practical sales campaign plan
You will also have an appreciation of how to:
– Retain customers through Customer Lifecycle Management
– Build Annuity profitability through Customer Adoption training
– Grow sales from new Customers using Marketing Analytics
– Expand your software capability with Spark API development services
– Apply for the Cisco Spark Resale Partner Program
Module 1 – Cisco Collaboration Solutions overview
– Market refresh
– Market players
– Business drivers for Collaboration applications
– Who are the key stakeholders and decision makers in customer accounts?
– How do these Decision makers buy?
– Buying Personas
– CapEx versus OpEx?
– What is the payback?
– External influencers for Collaboration applications
Module 2 – What does a Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solution opportunity look like?
– Use cases in action
– Components of a Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solution
– SparkTM API
– WebEx Convergence
– Collaboration Meeting Room
– Success factors for Cisco Collaboration Annuity Solution projects
Module 3 – Effective Customer Engagement
– Engaging with Business stakeholders
– How to contribute to the business case
– Developing a unique Value Proposition
– Step by step Battle Plan
Module 4 – Competitive Positioning
Module 5 – Additional Considerations
– Retaining customers through Customer Lifecycle Management
– Building Annuity profitability through Customer Adoption training
– Growing sales from new Customers using Marketing Analytics
– Expanding software capabilities with Spark API development services
– How to apply for the Cisco Spark Resale Partner Program
Based upon a customer scenario the class will be broken up into groups to build and present a value proposition with competitive positioning.
To book this course please contact Leanne Heaven on 01285 647 041,or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Summary and Call to Action
– Target Customers
– Local Objectives & Call to Action
– Pipeline Management with your local VSS