This instructor-led course focuses on the administration and management of Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express. This course is intended for those who require more in-depth knowledge and need to create or modify scripts. The first 2 days are identical the Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express version 11 Administration course. There is a strong emphasis on lab oriented tasks for delegates to configure and verify Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express and Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The course runs as a ‘workshop’ environment where delegates can focus on specific areas of interest to them.
The course will provide the skills and knowledge necessary for day-to-day administration and management tasks of Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment. The focus will be on the administrative tasks required for adding, moving and changing agents as well as administering Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express messaging features. Delegates will learn how to create and modify Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express scripts.
Administrators, or anyone who or needs an understanding of the Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express/Cisco Unified Communications Manager implementation and scripts e.g. Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer, Employee.
A basic knowledge of data and voice networks. Delegates do not require any previous experience with Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express.
To book this course please contact Leanne Heaven on 01285 647 041,or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– IP Telephony and Call Centre Integration Overview.
– Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Architecture.
– Cisco Unified CCX Editor version 11 Overview.
– Deployment Models used for Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express.
– IP Telephony and Call Centre Call Flows.
– Adding IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
– Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express features.
– Configuring Users and Agents.
– Agent and Supervisor Roles.
– User Privileges.
– CTI Route Point and CTI Ports.
– Applications, Triggers and Call Centre Queues.
– Administering Prompts.
– Administering Scripts.
– Add/Delete/Modify Users.
– Assigning Agents to Call Centre Queues.
– Administration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Integration and Configuration.
– Verifying/Changing How Calls are Distributed from Call Centre Queues to Agents.
– Administration of Call Centre Resources (Agents and Supervisors).
– Administering Skills Based Resources and Teams.
– Assigning/Modifying Skills and Skill Levels to Agents.
– Introduction to the various Unified Contact Centre Express Agents.
– Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop.
– Cisco Finesse Supervisor Desktop
– Cisco Finesse Administration.
– Modifying Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop Layout.
– Cisco Finesse Agent Workflows, Reason Codes, Wrap-Up Codes, etc.
– Modifying Cisco Finesse Supervisor Desktop Layout.
– Cisco Finesse IP Phone Agent.
– Using the Unified Contact Centre Express Agent Desktop.
– Using the Unified Contact Centre Express Supervisor Desktop.
– Cisco Finesse Gadgets.
– Monitoring Agents.
– Administration tasks in High Availability Deployments.
– Managing Localization and Time Zone Support.
– Administration of Outbound Dialing Campaigns.
– Monitoring and Recording.
– Recording using the Built in Barge feature on phone.
– Cisco Unified Communications Manager Based Call Recording.
– Cisco MediaSense Integration and Administration.
– Cisco MediaSense API Users
– Call Recording to an External Recording Server (MediaSense).
– Cisco MediaSense Search and Play application.
– Finesse Supervisor Call Recording Management.
– Finesse Agent Desktop Workflow to Record Calls.
– License Administration.
– Serviceability, Administration, Reports & Troubleshooting.
– Administration of Historical Reports.
– Real Time Reports.
– Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
– UCCX Script Editor.
– Creating and Modifying Scripts
– Script steps and variables.
– Testing and Verifying Scripts.
– Configuring Call Centre Resources (Agents and Supervisors).
– Configuring Skills Based Resources.
– Assigning Skills and Skill Levels to Agents.
– Configuring Multiple Queues
– Assigning Agents to Queues.
– Configuring Caller Menus.
– Advanced Scripts (Including Accepting Caller Input, PIN verification, Queue Selection, Time based
– Routing, Holiday and Emergency prompt changes, and more).
– Database Backup and Restore.
– Real Time Monitoring Tool.
– Additional topics may be added on request.